Monday, September 24, 2007

Trekking Trip to Pine Tree Trail

I could not remember when was the last time that I arrived at Bukit Aman car park at 6:00 a.m. to start my training runs. It must have been more than six months since I sustained injury of my right heel.

This Saturday 29 September, I will arrive at Bukit Aman car park before 6:00 a.m. However, I am not going for any training run yet; instead, we will start our journey to Fraser's Hill for trekking at Pine Tree Trail.


Start of the trail is in front of this bungalow

So far, there are about 20 trekkers going for this trip. The team leaders will be Chong YF, Tony p3 and yours truly.

This trip has been postponed as the original date clashed with Jacky Cheung's concert where yours truly and a few other trekkers were having good times enjoying in the concert.

Kelly and a few other trekkers would not want anymore postponement as they have been waiting for quite some time longing to trek at this trail. A pleasant trail in the cool environment of Fraser's Hill, the terrain is gradual and not too difficult; ascending journey takes about 3 hours.

As for Josie Yap, she went to Jonathan Lian's New Balance outlet at Pearl Point Plaza, Jalan Old Klang Road, Petaling Jaya, to buy a pair of trekking shoes costing RM 280. According to her, Jonathan printed her best photo in running action (from Pacesetters Club website) for her to endorse her autograph, much like a famous star.

Jonathan just sent SMSs to some runners notifying that the latest exclusive New Balance Store at Mid-Valley Garden will be opened for business on Wednesday 26 September. Other than the official opening, it will be graced by the runners!!

Please click here to read my previous story at Pine Tree Trail when I was training for my trekking trip at Nepal.


Posted by KC

No comments: