Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Shah Alam Run 2007

Please click here to view 191 photos by courtesy of Jason Lee using Nikon D80, f/2.8 70-200 mm lens.

The event was held on Sunday 2 September 2007 at Dataran Shah Alam. This is a well taken photo album by Jason Lee with rasor-sharp images, interesting pose and actions. There is one photo in this album which is really interesting; see whether you can find it.


Run, Run, Run.

Jason Thiang and daughter

This event is also cater for family run

Anne Ng

Good to start when young

All I need is the air that I breathe... The Hollies

Full speed ahead

All smiles ... Weng (L1) and Phoon (L2) ...

Not running with the shoes?

Time for some beautiful flowers

Quite a complex hairstyle

Please don't make me cry ...

Good times together

GIRLS Power!

Yeah, I should be a good runner when I grow up ...

Jason Lee in action


Posted by KC

No comments: