Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Genting Trailblazer 2007 - Part 2

Please click here to view 201 photos by courtesy of kWENG. He participated in the wild category of Genting Trailblazer 2007. Committed to show others how the trails look like, he ran with his camera (strapped to his arm). He said that there was one huge bamboo plant just collapsed only a few inches from his camera.


The macho guys with the very 'yow yeng' pose. Lee (in yellow) is from Ipoh, Perak.
kWeng (L2), Meng, Chee Wee, TanWS, Jeffry and other Pacesetters runners

The avid trekkers: Mun Yee, Janet Tan and MoCheng

Human jam in the jungle?

Run through the jungle... time to speed

One of the uphills

No vehicle... only runners, my buddy and me

Unique ways of going downhill?

Don't worry... let me help you

Yeah! lots of fresh air here... notice the mist behind us

Only the front runners can speed at this stretch

Yes! We love this event!

Wild and mild - the point of separation

With heavy rainfall, the stream runs quite deep

Yeah! We are out of the jungle trail
Posted by KC

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys

Great Blog!

I participated in the race too.

Here's the link to my blog. I used some of your pictures and declared them properly. I hope this is okay, otherwise just inform me.

http://alexbrennwald.spaces.live.com

Thank you

Anonymous said...

Wah! Great photos! The photographer must be very fit and have gotten muddy too - excellent job!

As to the photo with the mist behind - sure it is not hot steam/heat from all the climbing and running?????