Thursday, July 31, 2008

Everest Base Camp Treks - Tammy

I am glad to see an email response from Tammy that she would like to join me (and Group) to trek Everest Base Camp in October 2009 (next year).

I remember in 2006, I was invited to her house for the discussion of trekking to Everest Kala Patthar. In that occasion, I was introduced to trekking in Nepal.

Click here to read the story dated 29 June 2006.
x

Note: to open another tab, press Ctrl, point cursor at "click here" and click; to open another browser, press Shift and click.
x

Tammy (foreground) and Tsu, one of the team members - filepix on Sept 2006

I did my first trekking in the high mountains of Nepal in May 2007 (Cho La Pass… 5,400 m) and a year later, in May 2008, I went to Annapurna Base Camp (4,100 m) with another 11 good trekkers. The committed and reliable Trek and Tour Agent for both my trips was Cheban. Click here.

I still remembered when Tammy told us in that evening that she has been to Everest Kala Patthar before and she was leading a team to go there the second time. According to her, the journey to the peak was scenic, serene and the mountain views are spectacular. Just like running marathons, we can run again and again.
x Mount Everest (background) is the one nearest to the top of photo frame. According to the mountain guide, the distance to the base of Mount Everest is another few kilomters away.
x
With AB Tan (the High Mountains Sifu) and Tammy in the coming EBC treks, it will be a strong team indeed.

Click here to view Tammy’s Everest Kala Patthar treks… Posting 1Posting 2

Posted by KC

No comments: