Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Photos of Birds

My friend, Kim, has been sending me stunning photos of beautiful birds. One of her hobbies is to go to the country and watch birds. Equip with powerful binoculars, it is peaceful and fun watching all the different kinds of birds in our tropical land.

For a change, it is indeed interesting to look at birds other than the usual runners in action. Here are a few of the birds that she shared with me.

Click here for more photos of birds.. site1site2

To take photos of birds, one must equip with a minimum of 300 mm lens. I would think 500 mm lens would be better suit for the distant subject. To have that kind of lens, it would burn a big hole in the pockets. Complete with SLR camera, Kim told me that one of the photographers spent about RM 20,000 for the camera and lens!
.
A blogger (Stephy) posted a comment in this posting... she likes nature photography. Do take a look... click here.
x







Ok, you need this kind of lens in order to take the photos of birds
x
Posted by KC
.

1 comment:

Stephy's Dream World said...

Hey,

I found your blog my clicking 'Next Blog' above.

I was looking at the pictures that were taken of birds, which are lovely.

Please take a look at my blogs when you can. I would love to hear what you think.

I have a blog which is called 'M thoughts on everything' which is basically my thoughts on subjects that i have come across or thought up.

A blog about my dreams.

And another blog which is called 'Stephys photography' i have taken time to take pictures of things i have come across.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Love Stephy.