Sunday, August 17, 2008

Part 5 - Adidas King of the Road (KoTR) 2008

Please click here to view 160 photos (album 1 of 1, Nikon D200 dSLR) by courtesy of Jason Lee.


Okay, I have posted almost 1,000 photos talen by the photographer, Jason Lee. Take your time to view and to appreciate the hard work put in by the committed photographer who volunteered his time, effort and expansive photographic equipment to capture the memorable event for you.

Due to the Olympics fever, the publication of postings will be irregular during the Olympic weeks. Not only that I am busy watching the games, I am also busy switching channels. And at the same time, running from my TV to my PC to process the photos. I also eat my lunch (in lunch pack) on top of these activities. Yes, this is multi-tasking!!

Outstanding postings:

a. Putrajaya fireworks
b. Photos of Malakoff Penang Run (organized by Pacesetters Club)
c. Report on Malakoff Penang
d. Report on Gold Coast Marathon
e. Report on Adidas King of the Road

Stay tuned ...


Fish-eye perspective








L-R: AB Tan, Weng, Boon Lian, Steven P5
x



Yes! Ada gaya!


Posted by KC Leong


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I shll express my gratitude to Jason Lee, our committed yet volunteered pixman, for his time to come forward helping to snap our valuable memories.We see him at almost every event and sometimes he sleeps only a few hours and rushes to event venue to capture our photos...why not if we hv finisher goodies bags and extend 1 for jason for showing our appreciation to him?P5

Anonymous said...

...not to forget also KC's hard works for all these years bring our running photos into the cyber space.Especially during Olympics season,he has the right to spend all his evening time watching all 10 Olympics channels but he chooses not to.Instead, he multitasks his time just for our pleasure so that we all can continue viewing the great and high quality photos taken by Jason Lee/KC/Weng.P5

Anonymous said...

I want to express my sincere gratitude to Jason & KC for the priceless picture of me taken during Adidas, Olympic & Siemens Run. Your commitment is highly appreciate....TQ vv much.... frm DSC9891.jpg

KC & the Sunshine Runners said...

Thanks you all for the kind words... :-) KC