Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Buy-Sell Online

If you are in this KC&SR blogsite, you would notice that the moving images of Mudah.com advertisement on the left of this page. or click here

The advertisement is inserted by Google; I have no control over the choice of selection of advertisement. I actually find that the moving images are quite distracting or overshadowing the icons done by me… :-)

.
During the recent trekking trip to Gunung Irau, I chatted with ChongYF about the Mudah.com. As claimed, it is a Malaysian marketplace for buying and selling Online.
.
Chong YF, Rose and Agnes at the foothill of Gunung Irau on 20 Sept 2008... click here. ChongYF is an avid runner and trekker.

According to ChongYF, he said this service is good. He has sold a few gadgets through this online advertisement media. The best thing is that the service is offered FREE (at this moment)! It is quite simple to place the advertisement there and the responses from other readers/prospects are fast.

I remembered placing classified advertisement in the Star newspaper. For three days, the fee is about RM 40. For further placement, that would cost another sum until the sales is concluded. If you include pictures of item for sales, that would cost even more.

I think the online buy-sell concept is excellent. Let me see what item that I can post it for sales.

Written by KC

No comments: