Monday, October 20, 2008

Mizuno Wave Run 2008 Photo Gallery

Please note that I will be going on holidays. Same crew members... click here, different destination. Next posting will resume on 29 October 2008.
Happy Running and Trekking... from KC Leong

Event: Mizuno Wave Run 2008
Date: Sunday 19 October
Time: 7:30 a.m.
Venue: Padang Merbuk, Kuala Lumpur
.
All photos are by courtesy of Jason Lee, The Photographer of Pacesetters Runners.
.
Nikon DSLR D200
.

click here (Press Ctrl + Click to open a new tab, or Press Shift + Click to open a new browser page) for Album 1 (173 photos)

click here for Album 2 (172 photos)

click here for Album 3 (171 photos)


Nikon DSLR D80
.

click here for Album 1 (171 photos)

click here for Album 2 (170 photos)

click here for Album 3 (168 photos)

click here for Album 4 (167 photos)
.
.
Jason Lee
.

Sea of runners for this Mizuno Wave Run
.

Calm before the return of runners
.

Christine
.










Posted by KC


5 comments:

Ligia said...

Hi there,

I participated on the race last Sunday and would like to know if I can use one of the pictures of the large group of runners before the beginning of the race in my blog (http://ticaenmalasia.blogspot.com) in Spanish; I will give due credit to Jason Lee.

Thanks,
Ligia Fernandez (yiya62@gmail.com)

queen shelby said...

Thanks for taking the time and trouble to 1. Take the pictures and then 2. Upload them all

Much appreciated!

KC & the Sunshine Runners said...

Most welcome ... :-)

Hope you have a good run in Mizuno Wave... From KC

Unknown said...

Thank for all the wonderful shots. How can I get a copy of my photos DSC 6076 which I want to print out?

KC & the Sunshine Runners said...

hi Jimmy,
please give me your email address. I will send the original to you.

pacm.webmaster@gmail.com

regards,
KC :-)