Monday, February 16, 2009

Photographers and Models

These two photos were taken with my camera phone. I went to the MPSJ new library on Saturday morning, 14 February. On my way out of the building, I saw a group of photographers were testing on their photography skill by engaging models as the subject of their photo shoot.
.

Obviously, I was marveled at the sight. How I wish that instead of carrying books in my hand, I was carrying my SLR to join the group.

I see that a few of the photographers were amateurs and a few are pro. How do I spot the amateur photographers? They use the build-in flash from the SLR camera body.

The models (a guy and a gal) were asked to do many different poses. After all, I think it is all right to test out their lenses and also the different angles that they would take the photos.

I could see a photographer asked the models to hold hands much like parting while showing the affection feeling for one another. After that shot, another photographer asked the models to hug each other. First, it was the standing hug followed by the bending of body backward (by the gal).
.

Wow! There was certain degree of difficulty here; not too suitable for runners as we usually have stiff back. I could imagine that the photographers were like directors directing a romance movie in their movie studio. After all, it is a Valentine's Day. Ahh... now I see it -- it was a Valentine's Day. What an excellent way of spending the Valentine’s Day by the photographers.

By KC

No comments: