Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Nature's Gym


(Received from Internet email):
I'm at the gym the other day and I hear this from an older man, not in the best physical condition, who asked the trainer:

"I want to impress that beautiful girl over there, which machine should I use?"

The trainer replied: "Use the ATM machine outside the gym".

++++++++++++++++

KC's comment:

Next time when I go to gym, before I start to use the machines, I shall display a few credit cards and ATM cards over my neck (bind
them something like those voodoo doctor type) and see whether it works ... :-) 
++++++++++++++++

KhooLK's comment:
It's quality over quantity, KC -  just carry the right type of cards.  BTW, which gym do you go to??!!  hahaha.....

++++++++++++++++

MakCK's comment:
I think cash is king;
Bring cash better;
I think KC goes to Great Young Man or Gorgeous Young Madam gym :-)

++++++++++++++++

KC's comment:

I usually go to a gym called Nature's Gym with many branches in Kuala Lumpur, and presence all over the world some more ... :-)

This is a photo taken at Bintang Hill on 4 June June. Seen here is yours truly busy doing the work-out at the no-frill gym with free membership ... :-)

++++++++++++++++


Do click here for posting on Bintang Hill on 4 June 2011.

Posted by KC Leong

No comments: